Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CCM - August 21, 2013

I had a great flight to the MTC! No problems whatsoever. I am with a group of about twenty missionaries. They are already speaking Spanish to me and I feel a little overwhelmed. My first companion's name is Elder Woodruff and he seems like a great guy. He is going to Houston East with me as well as two other elders and one sister. I am really happy to be here and hopefully I can get going on my Spanish, though I feel a little bit behind. It is kind of frustrating, the keyboard is only in Spanish which does not seem like it would be a problem, but it kind of is.

Mexico City is very different. I am not sure how it would be to be here for two years. I will let you guys know when my P-day is. It may be Monday like Jake. I am happy to be here and I know that it is where I am supposed to be. I know that this work that I am a part of is truly to build Heavenly Father's kingdom. It will be terrific. I am here so that other families can be with their families for eternity. I love you guys a lot and am already starting to miss you guys. Thanks for teaching me that the gospel is true. I feel like what I have learned will be a great strength to me. Do not worry about me at all. I am totally fine.

Love,

Elder Brendon Ressler