Monday, August 11, 2014

Denver Harbor - August 11, 2014

I had one really great experience that I would like to share. There is a less active member in our ward. He's asked us to come over and give his a blessing a bunch of times to help him sleep. Last night he texted us for a blessing. We walked in and gave him a blessing. After the blessing was over he thanked us so much and said that he felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of him. It was a great experience and Elder Woodruff and I both felt really happy to have been able to help.
Man that's awesome that you guys got to eat Mole! We had some of it on Friday. I've heard that it is super hard to make but sometimes they sell packets of it at the store. There is this one Hermana in our ward who makes SUPER good Mole. I really want to learn how to so that I can make it for y'all later on.
Hey by the way I had a crazy Spanish experience yesterday. Obispo came up to me 2 minutes before sacrament meeting started and asked me if I could help translate for a returned missionary who only spoke English. I have to admit that it was a little rough but everyone understood and it turned out okay. It makes me want to learn Spanish a little better which will be good because I have a year left to really get it down.
I have to admit that I haven't been the best at keeping a journal but I am getting better. Right now I am writing a couple times a week and I'm trying to take more pictures.
Love,

Elder Ressler