Monday, April 6, 2015

Lockwood - April 6, 2015

This week was a great week! We were able to see a ton of miracles. We were able to get back in contact with a lot of our investigators.

Right now we are having a really great time in Lockwood. I really love being with Elder Wilder and it's fun to see all of the changes that happened this last week. So right now in the District we have Elder Strong, Elder Woodruff, Elder Wilder and me, Elder Danielson (really good friend of mine), Elder Heath (the only other son of central besides me), and Hermanas Johnson, Davies, and Rogers. We have a great district and it has been really fun so far.

I loved conference! I thought that it was one of the best ones that I've ever watched. I really thought that the talks were super powerful. Some of my favorites were Elder Holland's, President Uchtdorf's, President Monson's but in the end they were all amazing. I'm going to download the talks and I will have to listen to them throughout the week. I especially love all of the talks about family. It really got me thinking how grateful I am to have such an amazing family.

It was super great and we heard some very powerful testimonies this General Conference. I really am so thankful for a living prophet and I know that they are all inspired men. I thought it was funny how you can see that each person has a sense of humor.

Love,

Elder Ressler