Monday, July 6, 2015

Lockwood - July 6, 2015

I'm doing great! This week was awesome! I really enjoyed it and we saw a lot of miracles . We talked to the most people I've talked to in my whole mission and we found a ton of new investigators. Elder Harker is doing a good. We're having a blast. It's been really hot here but it's okay I'm getting used to it.

This fourth of July was pretty great. They needed us to go in at 8 and it was a definite no to fireworks. It was cool though. We went with Elder Woodruff and Elder Strong out to lunch.

I was very sad to hear that president packer passed away. That's really tough to hear that we have had 2 pass away in the last few weeks. I'm going to miss hearing from them.

That's awesome that Harrison is going to the temple! I remember that the day I was there I felt something telling me that I didn't want to go but when I went in I felt this incredible feeling of peace. I love going to the temple and want to go just about every week when I get back. I'm super excited to go with him a few times and also to go to YSA with him.

Just so you know I had my backpack give out on me this last week. The zippers broke and there was a hole in the bottom and the other Elders said it smelled super bad so I was pretty much forced to get one from Wal-Mart and it turns out it is super nice and I got it at a great price.

Yeah Elder Woodruff will probably be there as well as a few of my other friends. It's weird exiting my mission so close to the friends I've made on my mission. I'm going to go on exchanges with Elder Strong this next week and then our last Saturday Elder Woodruff and I are going on another. It's going to be super cool :)

Thanks so much for your support. There have been many times that I've felt like you were praying for me and I'm sure that it's true.

I've had a lot of people give me souvenirs. Honestly the best birthday present will be to go home and see y'all two weeks later.

Your mole is probably pretty close to the same. It's chicken with a sauce on it right? I could eat that stuff all the time. Now all of the members know that I like it so they always make it for us. I'm in heaven!

Yeah it's come so fast! I'm really excited but I'm really sad too. It's going to be crazy but I'm really excited to see y'all.

Love,

Elder Ressler