Monday, June 9, 2014

Denver Harbor - June 9, 2014

I'm doing awesome! This week was great and I had a lot of fun with Elder Long this week! We taught a lot of lessons and I found out that I'll be taking over the area. Pretty cool huh?

Experiences this week? Well it was pretty average but we had some really great times. We are teaching this new guy. He ran up to us a week ago or so saying that he wants a Bible and he needs a church. He's awesome we are just trying to get him to church because he works all of the time. As far as transfers go, I'm staying here and Elder Jensen got called as a district leader and Elder Ek a zone leader. We're just waiting to see what happens with Elder Long.

Yeah the talent show was really great! We've been having a pretty good turnout as far as church attendance goes so we're pretty happy! We've still got a lot of work to do though. I really love this area and I'm so happy that I get to be here for another transfer! Turns out that Elder Long is leaving but we're kind of freaking out a lot because the ZLs told him that he'll stay with them for a little while which is weird because everything is set up for him to leave. His doctor's appointment is on Wednesday. Could yall pray for him?

Man that's awesome that Jacob's able to find all of the people that he knows. I bet it's really cool to be with all of them after their missions. I don't know if I told you but Zac got his call. He's going to St Louis Missouri mission. I was really excited when he emailed me. This mission has been the greatest experience of my life. I really wish that everyone could have this chance to serve. I bet meeting up with everyone after they've served is going to be cool.

Oh hey I almost forgot Dad..... Happy Father's Day!!!!!! I hope you know what a difference you've made in my life. You are the best dad ever and probably my best friend too. I really hope you know how awesome you are.

I love you!

Elder Ressler