Monday, May 11, 2015

Lockwood - May 11, 2015

I loved talking with y'all and I'm so grateful that I have such an awesome family! You guys are going to go crazy because I have a lot of stuff that I want to do in Spanish when I get home so you'll just have to be patient with me!

(Transfers) We kind of had a curve ball thrown at us because we were just about all packed up when we got a call saying that we are staying in the same apartment and the other guys are moving. It's all right though we don't mind too bad. I'll let you know who my new companion is next week!

Yeah I think that it will go by really quick. I am just going to keep going and keep working. That's what will keep me sane I think. Yeah I keep trying to remember that I am still in the middle of my mission. It's helping. I think the only thing that helps is tracting.

Love,

Elder Ressler