Monday, May 4, 2015

Lockwood - May 4, 2015

It's going great! This week was awesome! This week is the week that Elder Wilder gets to lead out and he did great!

I'm super excited for Harrison! He's going to be an awesome missionary. I've only got a little while left but it still seems so far away.  My mission means so much to me and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

If we are not careful in even the little things than it will be easier for us to mess up in the big things.

I am super happy that you guys did family council and FHE. I know that it made a huge difference. I really want to do that when I am older and I know that it will make a huge difference in my life and the life of my future family.

Yeah so transfers are coming up on Wednesday and I will be able to talk to you on Sunday and let you know if I'm heading out or not (though I'm pretty sure that I am)

Our investigators are doing pretty well. We are working with this one great family. The mom is a member and her husband is investigating. He seems like he's got a sincere desire.

I'm going to keep this a little short because I know that I'll get to talk to you this weekend! I'll probably be calling in the evening around 7. It'll be great to hear from you guys.

Love ya!

Elder Ressler