Monday, June 15, 2015

Lockwood - June 15, 2015

I was thinking a lot about Fatherhood and the priesthood side of it. I remember mom saying that one of the reason's she chose you to marry was because you were someone who honored your priesthood. Thanks for always being a great example to me. I loved that talk last General Conference about Fatherhood and the silver dollar. A lot of times we don't see it as a priesthood responsibility. Thanks a ton for everything. All of the lessons that you have taught me and all of the time that you have spent with me. I'm so excited to see you again. I have so much I want to talk to you about. I feel like I've learned a ton about the priesthood and the kind of person that I want to be for the rest of my life. I don't know if you have seen the Mormon message Earthly Father, Heavenly Father but it's my favorite. I've seen a lot of different types of fathers on my mission. Some good some bad. I've seen what happens when we don't live the gospel and so now I really know for sure that I want to live it the rest of my life.

It's hard for us Spanish elders because practically everything in the Hispanic diet is not good for you. I love it though :)

This summer has been HOT! It's fine though :) I'm loving it. You just get to a point where it doesn't matter anymore. We've been drinking a lot of water and you just get used to it. I've been here for a long time so it's whatever.

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Ressler