Monday, December 30, 2013

Houston - December 30, 2013

Yeah I loved talking with you guys. Sorry about the Skype. That would have been cool to see y'all but to tell you the truth I haven't changed a whole lot. I'm happy to hear that you guys are all doing okay.

I bet it is going to be pretty tough to go back to work and school. We had two whole days off so it was really strange trying to get back on track. We didn't have as many lessons as we would have liked but we had a great time. We pretty much have all of New Year's Eve off too so I don't know what I'll do with myself. Are y'all planning on making the German dinner? That is my favorite meal of the year!  Nothing like it. Hope you guys can eat all of that without me and Jacob. It will be fun playing those games when I get back. We were getting some really cool ones the months before I left.

Thank you for offering to pray for our investigators. If you could, pray that they will come to church. That is our biggest issue right now.

It's actually not too humid right now; kind of different from when I first got here. Before I could barely go outside it was so humid!

I'm happy that you guys got to try the pupusas! It is one of my favorite foods that I've had so far. That's pretty cool that you got to meet Elder Ek's brother too. He talks about him a lot. Elder Ek's brother went to El Salvador on his mission so he's had a lot probably. They really are great people and I love working with Elder Ek. We get along really well.

Love you guys a ton and enjoy these last few days of a break!

Love,

Elder Ressler