Monday, December 15, 2014

Cleveland, TX - December 15, 2014

Sorry, I totally forgot to bring my camera, but I promise that I will take pictures and bring it next week!

I wonder what people think when two big guys knock on their door. It's pretty funny though because people think Elder Mamea is black or Hispanic. Then they look at me and are like, "Why is this white guy speaking Spanish?" It's pretty funny. Yeah, I can tell you that the Hispanic culture hasn't changed since your mission. They love to feed us all of the time. Honestly we were having dinner last night and I realized how much I love the culture.

This week we are going to have a ward party and we'll be having pisole and tamales. It's gonna be sweet.

This week was great! Our investigators are doing really well and we are teaching a teenage girl and her family who are pretty interested in our message, so that's good!

Yeah I'm really excited to Skype y’all too! It's going to be different because I've only called home before.

This week was pretty good. It was honestly a pretty normal week. We went to a Christmas Mission Conference on Thursday and it was really weird. I felt super old in the mission especially now that I've almost hit my 18 month mark. Things are going by way too fast and it is kind of freaking me out. Honestly it hit me yesterday how little time I have left. I am going to be so sad to leave my mission. It has been some of the greatest times of my life.

Love,

Elder Ressler