Monday, February 23, 2015

Lockwood - February 23, 2015

I'm doing great! We had a pretty cool week and I'm super tired. I've heard from a lot of people that training is the time that you are most tired. It's been fun so far though. My companion's name is Elder Wilder. He's from Portland Oregon and he's 20. He said that he had a lot of medical problems before he came out so it took him a bit. He's a really cool guy though.

Yeah I love teaching the Plan of Salvation because it really helps us to see the vision that God has for us. We don't even realize our full potential but God does.

Haha yeah you guys really need to meet Elder Ek. Someone told me that he's been super busy with everything though so he hasn't really had a whole lot of time but you got to meet him. Yeah he's pretty good at emailing me just about every week so I've been able to keep in contact with him for a while. He still calls me Mijo too.

Broadway 3 is pretty awesome. There are a lot of really good people and our ward mission leader is hilarious. He's down to help out whenever we need him. He always jokes about taking trips to Utah. One time he called us to check up and we didn't answer so when we called back he said, "Solo les llame para ver como estan y pense que fueron a Utah!" We told him that we did and that our families are doing great. He just laughed. Honestly most members are great. It would be awesome to have everyone review Preach My Gospel because then they can know exactly what the missionaries are going to talk about next. There was this one legit hermano and we went into a lesson and he pretty much taught the restoration for us just because he'd been with missionaries so often.

Thanks so much for praying for our investigators! A lot of them are doing really well. We had a great week and we are really trying to help them to come to church. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for being such a great support for me! I'm really lucky to have such an awesome family. I hope that everyone is doing well and have a great week!

Love yall so much!

Elder Ressler